Children are welcome to participate in Zoom Story Hour!
- When: Every 4th Saturday of the month at 10:00
- Where: On Zoom! Email, call or stop into the library to get a Zoom room code
- Who: The books and crafts are geared towards ages 3-10 year olds (all ages are welcome)
- What: The librarian will start off by reading a book followed by explaining how to do the craft
- How: You can either stop into the library to pick up a grab-and-go craft bag to take home or do the craft at the library. We just ask that you inform the library if you plan to stay.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 515-968-4559