Use a computer
We have 4 desktop computers and 2 new MacBook Air laptops that are available for patrons to use in the library.
Internet and Technology Policy
- Confidentiality of Records
- Privacy of users
- The downloading of any illegal materials is prohibited
- Displays of pornography is prohibited
- The goal of the William Paton Public Library is to provide all patrons access to the computer no matter their race, creed, sex or age.
- Patrons may use the computers during open hours. There is a time limit of 2 hours unless other patrons are waiting, then it will be 30 minutes and patrons may have to take turns.
- There will be no food or drink at the computers at any time.
- If a patron has items that are 3 months overdue they will not be allowed to use the computers until said items are returned.